Veterinary Surgical Centers (VSC) is the premier small animal veterinary surgical referral practice in the Washington, D.C. metro region. VSC is committed to providing world-class veterinary surgery and physical rehabilitation for all pets in a respectful atmosphere that brings comfort to owners and instills confidence in the referring veterinarian.
By partnering with Hope Advanced Veterinary Center, you and your pet can enjoy the benefit of around-the-clock care, seven days a week. We understand how difficult it is to leave your pet, but rest assured, we are dedicated to keeping you well informed and up-to-date on his or her status.
Our ultimate priority is the health and well-being of your pet. And that’s why compassion and progressive technical expertise are the hallmarks of our practice. Our goal is to provide every patient with the highest quality of life possible.
Department Contact Information
Phone: 703-242-6000 • Fax: 703-242-4770 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As pet owners, we make decisions each day that affect the health and well-being of our furry family members—and when it comes to medical care, we think your pet deserves the absolute best. Here are just a few of the reasons why Veterinary Surgical Centers (VSC) is the right choice for your pet. At VSC, we offer:
- 24-hour care, seven days a week board-certified specialists in surgery and a team of experienced rehabilitation therapists.
- State-of-the-art facilities and equipment for surgeries, including total hip replacements, minimally invasive procedures, and more.
- Established, clear communication channels with referring veterinarians.
- We utilize the most advanced diagnostic imaging available, including digital radiography and CT scan.
- The trust and respect of pet owners and veterinary practices throughout the region .
- Physical rehabilitation as part of our standard of care, ensuring clients and patients are supported throughout the entire recovery process
Expanding Capabilities Through Research
Founder and Chief of Surgery, Dr. Anke Langenbach, has nurtured a culture that is forward thinking and dedicated to improving the surgical options available to companion animals. Thus, at any given time you will likely find VSC actively involved in research or clinical studies for the advancement of a particular procedure or condition. VSC staff are also active in publishing and presenting in the U.S. and abroad.