Please Help Us Minimize Exposure
- All clients are encouraged to call 703-281-5121 (extension: 0) before coming into the building so we can advise you in your next steps over the phone.
- If you have come into contact with anyone who may have been exposed to Coronavirus, are displaying symptoms, or have traveled recently: please stay in your vehicle with your pet and call 703-281-5121 (extension: 0). A hospital representative will meet you at your vehicle and bring your pet into the building for evaluation.
- After the medical team evaluates your pet, you will receive a phone call to discuss recommendations and a plan for moving forward.
- Hand sanitizer is available outside of exam rooms.
- There is a sink with soap available for use in both the lobby and bathrooms. Please wash your hands according to CDC recommended guidelines upon entering the building.
- We have gloves available upon request. Please help us maintain supplies for those clients who are at higher risk (ex. immune-compromised, elderly, etc.).
We appreciate your cooperation in helping us maintain a safe environment for the staff, all our clients, and your beloved pets during this time.